Get an exciting trekking experience at Mount Batur which is the only active volcano in Bali. Mount Batur Bali Sunrise Trekking is one of Bali’s most favorite activities. If you live adventure, it is recommended activities have to do in Bali. Our reliable guide will bring to the top, enjoy the amazing sunrise at the island.
- 01.30 – 03.00 : Pick up time from your accommodation.
- 03.45 : Arrival at the starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by local trekking guide.
- 04.00 : Start hiking from the starting point at Pura Jati Temple, it then will take around 2 hours to reach the summit of Mount Batur accompanied by licensed local trekking guide
- 05.00 : Optional stop for short break and drinking water
- 06.00 : Arrive at the peak of Mount Batur, while waiting for the sunrise a packed breakfast will be served featuring our special volcanic steamed eggs
- 06.30 : Exploring the main crater of Mount Batur and then descend the path down to other craters, number 2 & 3 (the last crater erupted in 2000). Please note that the route is far more challenging then before. Always consult with your trekking guide whether it’s safe or not to explore the 2nd & 3rd crater.
- 09.30 : Arrive back at finish point.
- 10.15 : Visiting Batur Natural Hot Spring at Toya Bungkah Village (full package only)
- 12.00 : Buffet lunch overlooking Mt. Batur volcano (full package only)
- 13.00 : Visit Luwak coffee plantation (optional, free) or back to your hotel
|Num of Participants
||Price Per Pax (In USD)
|2 – 4 pax
|5 – 8 pax
|9 – 12 pax
|12 pax – Up
Included in this tour:
- Pickup & return transfer by A/C van from/to your hotel in Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua or other area with English speaking driver
- Experienced English speaking trekking guides
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment
- Mineral water during the journey
- Light breakfast (bread and volcanic steamed egg)
- Batur Natural Hot Spring (you will also get free towel, shampoo, soap, welcome drink and snack here) (not included in silver package)
- Lunch overlooking Mt. Batur volcano and spectacular view of the crater lake ‘Danau Batur’ (not included in Silver package)
- Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee
Recommended to wear/bring:
- Sport shoes or hiking shoes
- Long pants
- Swimming suit (for full package only)
- Digital camera
Pick Up Schedule